neljapäev, 10. september 2009

Driving is a privilege not a right. Teenager's do not think of the concequences of being behind the wheel intoxicated but may soon find out. It seems they dont think about the lives of there passengers and the people they share the road with. Accidents happen all the time because of drinking and driving. We have to be smarter and make better decisions before we

4 kommentaari:

  1. wow, deep man, deep. I really hope your messag get's through. Teach a lesson to the dumb teens out there.

    VastaKustuta
  2. I do have to agree with you also, drinking and driving is a bad idea, it's very dangerous and it could cost your life.

    VastaKustuta
  3. I have to agree with you driving after drinking it not something you should do. There are a lot of people that can die from it or get hurt. If you don’t have your license now you should wait till like 18 or 19…. I have mine so it’s alright.

    VastaKustuta
  4. Good post but where are the others´?

    VastaKustuta