
When I was a kid there was this movie I always watched, it was probably my favourite one, it was called days of thunder. I recently came upon this movie and watched it over, now I realise that Days of thunder is a racing movie that teaches you that without trust you will not succeed in what you’re trying to do “If you don’t trust your builder, you can’t race”. The main actor in this movie is Tom Cruise, he plays a young driver who was influenced by his father, which made him the aggressive driver he was. After being introduced to a new racing team Crew chief and builder of the race car made him realise that there isn’t just one way to do things but you have to have trust in your team to get the job done. Following a long racing season, he lives his lifelong dream to win the Daytona 500.
Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar